30 Days of Design
design / illustration / photography
Self-initiated Everyday Project
I challenged myself to make something everyday for 30 days. I embarked on this project mostly to expand my style and to explore new design concepts, but the project ended up teaching me much much more.
Some things I learned:
• Pink is apparently my favorite color.
• Gradients are pretty cool.
• Helvetica is still the best typeface.
• Design is fun.
• Showing Faith my designs is fun.
• Every day is a good day to show up.
• Inspiration can come from anywhere.
• Inspiration mostly comes from starting.
• Starting isn’t really that hard.
• It doesn’t have to be perfect to be good.